Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Significance of the Insignificant


Its really quite odd that I'm writing a blog this time. This is not the time...or...rather is there any time that can be demarcated as a significant one?
Well.....5 days...and I'm writing again...actually nothing happened and therefore no such brilliant ideas popped up. But today I was thinking....rather just Yesterday.....how far significant these insignificant days are in our life.....
Some great things cannot happen everyday...but these insignificant days testifies how far those 'significant' days means. the turn of the year was a great day...the Valentines day is just past....things happened....significant enough to mark a new vive in my otherwise drab daily routine.
But was that worth remembering?...Do I really remember?.The day came, I did what I planned to do and the matter ended there only....the only thing that is different is every day I really dont do that.
But sometimes there are those significant moments.....It happened....100 days back.....I tried...and I really know I was to some extent able to wipe out that piece of history from my closet...but it came back....100 days!!!....and we did not talk!!! I mean so many people are there, We know...but how many of them do we regularly talk with?...hardly.?....
Then why for this one?....I don't know...tomorrow will come...and this hustle-bustle of the necessity will drown the phase.....only perhaps to revive at some solitary moments...to pain or provide pleasure, depending on time solely......but at some dull insignificant time definitely only to make me realize how significant those lost days were

ha ha ha ha...written enough ...eh?....lolzzz....gibberish as usual....actually it happens...some times I feel so void....feel like going on a destructive spree....do whatever is denied to me......but ...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment