Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lend a Healing Touch



Situations often becomes killing. These days I am going through the extremely disgusting phase....nothing seems alright....nothing falling in to place. Not that I am suffering...but somehow am not feeling good.....remaining disturbed
How long can a thing stretch as to make a hell out of living? I simply eradicated everything out of my space and was well contended in my own way. I yearned....for a revival...for some what a re connection to take place...and when that has happened I have lost peace completely again
Enough of it.
I never wanted to be anywhere between anyone. Never I aspired to be there anywhere around them. Never....I swear. I know what I did.....How happy I was to think that a streak of light has come and all will be same. But after today's meeting...I am completely disgruntled. I never wanted this to happen....they are best of friends.....when things seem to get okay with me, they cannot part.......this is utter injustice.
I know what his obligations were....I know what they meant to each other.....how ever they may deny, but even from the far far distance I could sense the warmth and vivacity of their friendship....and I was happy....never really I wanted to come in between

Dont know whether I have tresspassed....but what I heard......I am sorry.....if all could get on a revival mode for me...then please God.....stop the bickering... I love both...both are close to me...and I dont want them to go through the pain....

No comments:

Post a Comment