Monday, March 9, 2009

Was That A Dream ??? ...


Yesterday was not really a worth mentioning one...of course leaving the incident of my losing a loving sir.....But then there was a tremor that shook me completely.....Never I felt so dazed as yesterday night. I don't know what was that...a dream?....a dream coming true?....another step for another failure?...... Am I thinking too much?...reading too much into an otherwise simple fact?....but was that simple?...can it be?...it was after exact 4 months....and at a time when I had driven myself out of the clutches of some painfully pleasurable memories......I made myself strong enough to let that incident forgo....but all of a sudden everything is just jeopardized.

I feel it too boring to elaborate the incident.....it was shocking, leaving me utter shattered with the sudden break of a friendship. How I waited.....the phone will ring, an sms will atleast enter my tiny cell phone.....some miracle would happen.....there was a situation when I had to face that person and only I know how thousands of butterflies flew in my stomach.....but Nothing happened really...
Days went away.....I got more and more busy in my day-to-day schedule....and I almost gave the habit of hoping that one day things will be as before.....

And how miraculously.......while I was wondering just the other day that how time really heals each and every wound.....I don't know...but my friend called me !!!!!

We talked as if there had been no tussle....this span of painful distancing was completely obliterated....I could not but wonder and wonder....how easy it was to chat...to communicate!!!!

How easy it is to believe that a huge barrier exists.....how difficult it is to take the first step....but if taken it is even more easier to to believe that there had never been any wall at all....
hope this time all remains fine...though I'm not sure whether I'm reading too much into this....
God knows

No comments:

Post a Comment