Monday, March 2, 2009

Yet another ... Will I ever learn?

Yes....yet again i have manages to lose a friend....and definitely this time not because I was responsible.
I actually don't know whom to blame for the fiasco....but I lost ---that's the u;ultimate outcome.
Its interesting......just in the afternoon we met and had lunch together a enjoyed lot....but by evening I was out of his circle.

No,....not this time I mistook and jeopardized the identities altogether.....He was a friend....a good one.....some good moments of chatting....a day at Book fair...and that's it. I have learnt how not to make some one too close to be able to hold on and thereby invite pains.So distance....the secured, protected distance was there.
But my Question lies elsewhere.....why should I have to lose a friend just because of some bull-shit???
the objection was why we met and had lunch....and the out come?...well......really I have no answer....this is rediculous....this is absolutely crap.
I will not keep silent......everything should have a limit.......
dhusss....ar likhbo na...mood 0ff lagche....

No comments:

Post a Comment